- We support Xcode 14 and above.
- Minimum version of iOS supported is version 14.
Steps to integrate Contour AI SDK™ using Cocoa Pods
- Add Contour AI SDK™ to Podfile.
If your project does not contain a pod file, then go to the terminal, navigate to your project folder and enter the following.
- Open Terminal and run the pod install command to install both the pods.
If you want to update Contour AI SDK™ then run below command.
pod update ContoursAISDK
Steps to integrate Contour AI SDK™ using Swift Package Manager(SPM)
- Click on File in XCode Menubar.
- Click on Add package then add the following Swift package Github URL.
- Click on the Add package button.
Steps to integrate Contour AI SDK™ using a XCFramework file
- Download the Contour AI SDK™ XCFramework file from Github. Please make sure to periodically check for updates to the SDK.
- Copy the framework file and paste it in the project folder.
- Click on the Build Phase option and Link Binary with libraries. Click on + Sign -> Add other option -> Add File. Select the
ContoursAI_SDK.xcframeworkin the project folder and click open.
- Now you will see
ContoursAI_SDKis added to your frameworks folder.
- Click on Project File and navigate to
General->Frameworks, Libraries, and Embedded Content. Set the value for
Embedto Embed & Sign ONLY for
- You can now build the project.
- Exclude arm64 architecture for simulator in build settings. Add
Excluded Architecturessection. Please refer below screenshot.
If you are facing issue in running the app on simulator then add below code in your pod file.
post_install do |installer|
installer.pods_project.build_configurations.each do |config|
config.build_settings["EXCLUDED_ARCHS[sdk=iphonesimulator*]"] = "arm64"
Steps to install the license
- Place the licence file anywhere within the Project Bundle.
- The license file needs to have the name contoursAI.license. If the license file name does not match, it will lead to licensing errors.
- Make sure that your BundleIdentifier matches the BundleIdentifier that was provided while requesting the license file.
You will need to acquire a license file to successfully use the Contour AI SDK™. Please contact your CSM at Urban FT to get your license file. You will need to provide your
BundleIdentifier when requesting the license file. Get more information regarding our terms here.